Thursday 17 March 2016

Me and Sleep



But Time Never allow me to sleep more...




when i was in middle school, i sleep at 10 o'clock and wake up at 6.15 a.m
yea, i used to be a good and awesome kids.

but
but

when i was in high school i have to extend my sleep time ( homework, big exam,,pmr/spm) to 11 or 12 o'clock..tsk tsk tsk..
but still i wake up at 6.15 a.m (looks like im still a passionate teenager)




I sleep at 2 and wake up at 6.0 a.m when i was in matric.
well, matric is a tough time for me, yet it brings an awesome time for me


my sleepless continue when im doing my degree ..
sleep at 2 or 4 a.m
and 
it get worse if assigment/project/quiz are in the same weeks..




matric is a tough time while degree is a cronic time





all picture are credit to google image...





No comments:

Post a Comment